h2o digital is committed to ensuring:
the health, safety and welfare of all our staff and others who work under our control;
the safety of the general public who interact in any way with our organisation;
that the way in which we develop our undertaking contributes to the well-being of the community at large;
In order to meet these aims we shall:
- Keep up to date with best practice in relation to health and safety and comply with all relevant legislation and authoritative guidance;
- Ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, those who undertake work on our behalf apply the highest standards of health and safety for their employees and the community in general;
- Co-operate actively with local authorities, statutory bodies and public services in the interests of public safety and the safeguarding of the environment;
- Maintain to a high standard any premises over which we have control;
- Give a high priority to health and safety in all our operations;
- Develop, implement and monitor health and safety regimes appropriate to our work;
- Co-operate with, and monitor, the performance of contractors who work for us;
- Provide the necessary resources to implement our policies and keep them up to date;
- Consult with, and involve, our staff in matters affecting their health and safety;
- Provide the necessary equipment PPE and training for the tasks to be performed;
- Where necessary supplement our in-house resources with external resources and enlist specialist support to keep our policies and procedures up to date if necessary.
The statutory duties placed on h2o digital and all our employees, sub-contractors and providers of services, are to be regarded as minimum standards. We aim to achieve best practice in terms of health and safety in all that we do.
Responsibility for the execution of this policy rests with the Directors of the company.