Job Title: Web Developer
Hours of work: 9-5.30pm Monday to Friday with 1-hour break (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Mapperley, Nottingham
Salary: To be discussed
Summary of skills & attributes:
|PHP Frameworks||Content Writing|
|HTML/CSS, Bootstrap||Design Skills|
About h2o digital:
H22 Solutions Ltd t/a h2o digital has been trading since 2010, providing people & businesses throughout the UK with digital presence that reaches across the web, mobile app and social media channels, helping them to increase their brand awareness and grow their business. Our strong customer focus ensures we meet and exceed the needs and visions of our customers.
- Our staff ensure timely communications with internal & external clients
- Tasks are prioritised & completed on time, to the highest standard possible
- We are committed to giving clear & concise recommendations in plain English
- Be understanding to the needs & goals of our clients and give a fair price to accomplish those
- We are always there for our customers, even after the task has been completed.
- The design and build a centralised content management system.
- You will provide day-to-day development support, assist with the development of client websites, along with other tasks as specified by the management team from time to time.
- Some travel may be required to assist with customer meetings, though this will be limited.
- You must be a self-motivated individual
- Effective communication
- Problem solving
- Experience in front end and mainly back end website design and build
- You will have a compelling portfolio that demonstrates your understanding modern trends
Knowledge / skills / ability:
- Proficient in PHP, PHP Frameworks, JS Frameworks
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and run multiple concurrent projects
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills as the requirement is presented
To apply for the position:-
- Firstly, send your CV to email@example.com
- You may then be invited to complete an application form
- You may then be invited for an interview.
- No agencies.